**Immediate openings, ability to start in days!!**
Starting Pay - $16.00 per hour
Holiday Pay – 1.5x pay for worked holidays!
Free Sundae or shake on every Shift!!
Employee Discount – 50% off everything!
Quarterly Bonus opportunity!!
Store Hours – Monday - Thursday & Sunday 11:00am - 7:00pm ; Friday & Saturday 10:00am - 8:00pm
Shifts could be up to 2 hours before/after store hours for prep/cleaning.
Chocolateers will help the general manager and his or her management team ensure that the store operates in a way that helps deliver excellent customer service, maximizes financial return, and fosters an environment that makes Ghirardelli a great place to work. The Chocolateer will be responsible for upholding the high standards of the company and its reputation.
- Satisfy each Guest using both verbal and non-verbal communication in a positive manner during the entire course of the transaction
- Process purchases according to Company guidelines and protocols
- Entice Guests and increase Check Transactions utilizing Up-sell techniques
- Effective management of all cash handling and credit card processing procedures utilizing Company Procedures and best practices
Stocking and Pre-packing
- Assemble various proprietary retail items per the Recipe Guidelines
- Maintain adequate supply of all retail product both on the sales floor and in back stock
- Ensure all product is appropriately priced and signed per Company Guidelines and State/Local Weights and Measurements requirements
- Maintain sales floor and products to Company Standards of cleanliness, arrangement, and display
- Guest Service
- Utilize Company Best Practices of Guest Satisfaction by working with Guests on the sales floor and the restaurant area
- Maintain detailed knowledge of all products, pricing, and Company History
- Utilize knowledge of products and pricing to satisfy guest inquiries and create up-sell opportunities
- Maintain professional in all inquiries and encounters with Guests
- Assist Co-workers, Supervisor, and Management in providing superior Guest Service
- Gift-wrap as needed items for sale per Company Guidelines and Standards
- Offer samples of approved product to all Guests
- Be knowledgeable of product information, prices, and ingredients
Maintenance and Sanitation
- Maintain high levels of sanitation and cleanliness with trash receptacles, floors and general working areas
- Maintain the stockroom in a clean and orderly fashion per Company Guidelines
- Clean windows and mirrors when they appear smudged or soiled or when directed by a Supervisor/Manager
- Maintain Guest and Employee Washing Facilities in a clean, sanitary condition
Specific Knowledge and Skills
- Clear, professional, and effective oral and written communication
- Teamwork and cooperative spirit
- Ability to manage time effectively and be self-directed under minimal supervision
- Familiarity with point of sale systems, such as MICROS
- Knowledge of restaurant or retail sector
Education and Work Experience
- One or more years of related experience in a fast-paced restaurant or retail environment preferred.
- High School diploma preferred
Apply on company website