Genesis HealthCare is one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services. We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you -- passionate, highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
Join the Genesis team as a Certified Recreation Therapist and change lives! In this role, you will plan, implement and evaluate Recreational Therapy Services to meet the physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being of our entire patient population and do the same to meet individual patient needs.
- Provide clinical patient recreation therapy services including one to one treatments, group treatments, co-treatments with other disciplines.
- Plan and develop program and treatment sessions based on patient's assessed needs, abilities and impairments and then evaluate effectiveness of treatment sessions in relation to patient progress
- Maintain documentation such as assessments, treatment/progress notes, care plans, and daily participation logs.
- Consult with the nursing staff regarding the provision of physical, cognitive, emotional/behavioral, leisure and social intervention to patients
- We offer various career paths for our employees as well as on-going education and training to help them achieve their goals.
- Founded in 1985, Genesis remains a strong, financially stable company constantly reexamining strategies to ensure continued industry longevity.
- We are committed to YOU! We focus on improving the quality of care through creativity and innovation, honesty and integrity in all we do.
- We Care Deeply about YOU! Guided by our Core Values, Code of Conduct and Ethics program, we foster a family-like work environment with a culture of compassion.
Bachelor's degree in Recreational Therapy, Therapeutic Recreation, or Recreation with an emphasis in Therapeutic Recreation or Recreation Therapy is required Must possess certification as a Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist (CTRS) by the National Council for Therapeutic Recreation Certification, or be eligible to take the exam. Maintain state credential, as applicable To protect the health and safety of our patients, residents, employees, family members, and the communities we serve, Powerback has implemented a universal COVID-19 vaccination requirement for employees, care partners, and onsite vendors unless the employee is approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, or sincerely held religious belief.Other Info
- Position Type: Full Time
- Job City: Medford
- Requisition Number: 448240
Apply on company website