Summary:Customer Service Representative / Call Center - We offer great pay and a great work environment!!
We are a growing payment technology solutions organization based in Warrendale, with a satallite office in Winston Salem, NC, that offers its employees; a casual work environment, health Insurance after 30 days of employment, and a generous amount of paid time-off.
ECSI, a division of Global Payments provides comprehensive solutions that simplifies student life, maintaining student access privileges and enabling payment transactions across colleges and universities.
• Our employees around the world are focused on providing the best services possible to meet
the needs of our customers.
• Our tagline; Service. Driven. Commerce provides a platform for how our employees across
the globe think and act.
We're looking for Customer Service Representatives in our Call Center with
- One year of experience in a customer service environment
- Excellent interpersonal and motivational skills Innovative and self-starter
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Proficient with Microsoft office software and computer technology
ECSI is based in Warrendale, PA. with easy access from all parts of the Pittsburgh area.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive Pay
- Great benefits
- Full-time hours
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Up to $2.00 per hour shift differential (applicable shifts)
- Up to 16 days of PTO
- 7 paid holidays
- Full Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance benefits ( after 30 days employment)
- Cafeteria on site (Warrendale only)
- Gym on site (Warrendale only)
- Casual work environment
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Apply on company website