Summary:OpenEdge is looking for customer-oriented individuals to join our Lindon, UT team. The Customer Service Representative primarily supports payment industry partners and clients in a fast-paced inbound call center environment. The Customer Service Representative handles inquiries through multiple channels including phone and email to address customer questions.
Major Functions Include:
Call Center Agent
- Manage incoming support inquiries via phone, email, and web
- Train clients on pricing terminology and payment industry practices
- Perform statement reviews and fee analyses
- Utilize reporting systems for transaction research
Research & Maintenance
- Data entry for general account maintenance
- Reconcile banking and transaction reporting by compiling information in Excel
Other Duties as Assigned by Manager
- Two years customer service experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ambition to WOW customers and drive to exceed expectations
- Ability to perform in an extremely fast paced work environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to focus.
- Strong organization skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of applying math in business situations
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Apply on company website