Summary:The Sales Account Manager pro-actively solicits ongoing customer feedback, ensures customer satisfaction, delivers reporting, and strengthens client relationships. This role is a combination of sales and customer support, but is primarily responsible for overall customer satisfaction and retention of customers utilizing ECSI's various solutions.
- Form, maintain and strengthen relationships with principle stakeholders at our existing client sites to build long term relationships.
- Solicitation of ongoing customer feedback, ensuring customer satisfaction, and maximizing utilization of our various platforms.
- Responsible for outbound customer contacts monthly (emails, calls, and occasionally in person) which will include:
- Monthly reporting results/metrics to all clients
- Training/Demos on utilization of the reporting within the RecoverySelect tool
- Calls/Emails to clients to ensure timely uploads of accounts to ECSI to ensure best results
- Quarterly or Semi-Annual business reviews with the clients
- Communication with the client on bad debt/invoicing items
- Act as a direct liaison to ECSI product development and technical support experts
- Identify potential additional revenue opportunities for Customer Relationship Coordinator's or Regional Sales Executive's
- Assistance when needed by implementation to onboard new customers
- Work with customers on contract renewals
- Provide a conduit for networking and sharing best practices with other ECSI customers
- Ownership of overall customer satisfaction
- Measured on book of business growth on a year over year basis
- Travel (10%) to client sites and trade shows
- A minimum of three (3) years experience in customer relationship management, sales, and/or product management role with a technology focused company
- Adept at conflict resolution - Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills are required to successfully perform the duties of this position
- Positive, outgoing personality, and strong work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with software implementations in higher education preferred
- Post-secondary education, preferred
- Salesforce, Google suite of solutions, and Microsoft office experience preferred
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Apply on company website