Similar JobsGet alerts for jobs like this Get jobs like this tweeted to you
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 17 million customers worldwide and over 75 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.• To provide code design, development and support to Backend codebase.
• Support scrum team in standups, planning and code reviews
• Support the Project Management and Product Owners with project and task estimations, and delivery of these
• Support project lifecycle through development, staging and live production environments, including deployment management where appropriate
• Work in a Test Driven Development, providing unit tests and supporting the test team
- 5+ years of commercial experience with Perl.
- 5+ years of experience of working the Linux command-line toolset, within in a LAMP stack.
- 5+ years of experience in designing and building complex framework and platform solutions, using web technologies and environments
- Experience of Catalyst, Moose, Template Toolkit, DBIx::Class, and Perl Test libraries
- Experience of JSON and writing API interfaces
- Experience of developing with both Relational Databases (MySQL) and Document-Orientated Databases (MongoDB)
- Knowledge or experience of other languages (Python, Ruby, Shell scripting) useful.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.
Apply on company website