GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18.5 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.This position will support our GoDaddy.com website experience. You'll work with marketing, product, and operations teams to research, design and launch iterative solutions to meet key goals. Work fast, learn fast in a fun, focused cross-functional environment.
A UX Designer in this role should have experience working with website marketing teams to turn project requirements into wireframes, flow diagrams, and prototypes that focus on website conversion and optimization. You should understand funnel website metrics, and be experienced with A/B testing and iterative design process. You'll leverage the power of a content management system to move quickly and drive results. As a UX Designer at GoDaddy, you will help sherpa big, furry ideas into amazing customer experiences. You should be comfortable with defending design decisions and advocating for the customer. Lastly, bring a deep well of knowledge that peers and business partners can drink from. Responsibilities:
- Designing solutions that meet or exceed strategic objectives
- Creating highly usable solutions focused on user experience and brand guidelines
- Leading a project or group of projects with limited input
- Rationalizing solutions with the project team
- Balancing creative requirements with business requirements
- Providing quality assurance on creative deliverables
- Building and maintaining a team rapport with UX, technology, product managers
- Strong design portfolio with 3+ years design and interactive work experience; PLEASE SUBMIT A PORTFOLIO LINK WITH YOUR APPLICATION
- Strong visual, interactive and graphic design skills
- Able to visualize and verbalize your ideas to team
- Have an understanding of technologies and how they can help and hinder your solutions
- Ability to lead teams and projects
- Timely, responsible, prepared and do what it takes to get the job done
- Comfortable brainstorming and contributing to the bigger idea
- Turn stakeholder and business requirements into customer-focused experience design
- Design within a CMS environment is a plus
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.
Apply on company website