EXCELLENT BONUS PROGRAM:
- Daily Volume Bonus paid monthlybased on patient visit metrics met per shift(to reward those who work at the busier centers).
- Quarterly Bonusof up to 10% of your clinical base salary, based upon customer satisfaction scores, productivity and quality measures.
GoHealth Urgent Care, in the Greater New York areas, has an excellent opportunity forPhysicians, with adult and pediatric experience, to join our talented and diverse team of providers. Whether you are looking for Fulltime, PRN (Per Diem) or Weekends Only, contact our Provider Recruitment team below for more information on joining our team!
Urgent Care Physician Opportunity:
- Provide a wide variety of clinical services including treatment of acute episodic conditions such as sore throats, colds, flu-like symptoms, cuts, sprains and minor infections.
- Treat minor injuries that may require sutures, splints, or casting.
- Assess and recognize more serious conditions and direct patients to the emergency room for advanced care when necessary.
- Excellent Bonus Program (mentioned above)
- 1-2 years of fulltime experience in an Urgent Care or Emergency Room setting as a physician, nurse practitioner or physician assistant is required along with appropriate certification.
- Locations in theGreater New York area:Manhattan, Staten Island, Westchester, Brooklyn, Queens, Nassau, Suffolk
AtGoHealth Urgent Care, we GO above and beyond for our patients, communities and team members to ensure effortless, personal and connected experiences. That's why we partner with the most innovative and integrated health systems and staff our centers with the most knowledgeable providers.
GoHealth Urgent Care has partnered with Northwell Health,New York State's largest health care provider and private employer, to create a network of over 50 urgent care centers throughout the New York City metro area and Long Island. The partnership provides patients with greater access to innovative urgent care through state-of-the-art technology and unique patient access tools, such as online registration and appointment scheduling.
GoHealth Urgent Care is a different kind of practice.
- Partnering withNorthwell Health allows us to reach beyond the episodic patient treatment of traditional urgent care.
- Our state-of-the-art centers are beautiful, patient-friendly and equipped with imaging, labs and anadvanced Ecw EMR.
- Our patient satisfaction scores validate our focus on the quality of care.
A GoHealth Urgent Care career offers:
- More autonomy with mentoring and support when you need it.
- An on-site staff of Rad Techs and Medical Assistants who assist you by taking vitals, reviewing medications, applying splints and administering meds and vaccines.
- Flexible scheduling options: a larger pool of providers makes it easier to trade or pick up extra shifts.
- Options to rotate to other locationsenjoy meeting a diversity of staff and patients.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package.
- Professional support from one of the nation's fastest-growing urgent care networks.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- PA/NP:1 year of Full-Time experience in an Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine setting.
- Physicians:BC in Family Medicine, Med-Peds or Emergency Medicine
- Experience treating both pediatric and adult patient populations (all ages).
- Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, splints, etc.), reading EKGs and X-rays.
Apply on company website