At Golden Corral®, we know that successful people are the foundation of our very successful family dining restaurant chain company. We are currently seeking energetic, friendly individuals to join our team!
Entering and leaving Golden Corral are two of the most critical moments in the guest's experience because lasting impressions are formed during these moments. The Cashier / Host's interactions with our guests and these impressions ultimately dictate whether the guest will return.
- Greets guests as they enter the restaurant and offers a sincere, personal invitation to return as the guests leave.
- Offers assistance to any guests who may need help.
- Processes GC On the Go To-Go orders.
- Friendly and courteous on the phone.
- Handles payments accurately.
- Knows and follows position responsibilities as they relate to just-in-time delivery.
- Knows what is on buffet for the day and has a full knowledge of menu and prices.
- Maintains organization and cleanliness at the vestibule, host/cashier station and surrounding areas.
- May help ensure the buffet is set up properly and labels are correct. Cleans all buffets and surrounding areas.
- Follows local health department laws.
- Performs duty roster and ensures cleanliness, service, and quality standards are met.
- Informs the Manager when the money in the drawer needs to be taken to the safe to reduce the risk of robbery.
- Ensures drawer balances with daily paperwork.
It's this camaraderie and team spirit that makes working here so rewarding. There are plenty of other rewards for full or part-time employees too including:
- Great pay
- Flexible schedules
- Fun, friendly team environment
- Training aimed at advancement
- Recognition for achievement
We value the diversity of our employees, franchisees, guests and suppliers by demonstrating respect for the individual and providing a meaningful, inclusive team environment where everyone has an equal opportunity to be successful and productive.
Thank you for your interest in Golden Corral Corporation. Upon completion of your online application, you may be directed to complete an additional online questionnaire that is specific to the position in which you are applying.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website