Our franchise organization, MDB Restaurants, Inc. dba Golden Corral, is currently seeking energetic, friendly individuals to join our team!
Entering and leaving Golden Corral are two of the most critical moments in the guest's experience because lasting impressions are formed during these moments. The Cashier / Host's interactions with our guests and these impressions ultimately dictate whether the guest will return.
- Greets guests as they enter the restaurant and offers a sincere, personal invitation to return as the guests leave.
- Offers assistance to any guests who may need help.
- Processes GC On the Go To-Go orders.
- Friendly and courteous on the phone.
- Handles payments accurately.
- Knows and follows position responsibilities as they relate to just-in-time delivery.
- Knows what is on buffet for the day and has a full knowledge of menu and prices.
- Maintains organization and cleanliness at the vestibule, host/cashier station and surrounding areas.
- May help ensure the buffet is set up properly and labels are correct. Cleans all buffets and surrounding areas.
- Follows local health department laws.
- Performs duty roster and ensures cleanliness, service, and quality standards are met.
- Informs the Manager when the money in the drawer needs to be taken to the safe to reduce the risk of robbery.
- Ensures drawer balances with daily paperwork.
Thank you for your interest in Golden Corral. Upon completion of your online application, you may be directed to complete an additional online questionnaire that is specific to the position in which you are applying.
The job opening listed on this page has been posted by an independent franchisee of Golden Corral Corporation. Golden Corral Corporation does not hire or employ any individuals at this franchise location. The franchisee will make all decisions with respect to applications for the position listed on this page. The name of the franchisee appears in this job posting. All questions concerning this job opportunity should be directed to the franchisee.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website