Our franchise organization, Rocky Mount Corral, Inc. dba Golden Corral, is currently seeking energetic, friendly individuals to join our team!
The Utility Person / Dishwasher is responsible for many duties that have a great impact on the guests' dining experience. Guests consistently rate cleanliness as the most important factor in deciding whether to return to a restaurant, so each Utility Person / Dishwasher must acquire the skill, knowledge, and ability to execute the job with excellence. The Utility Person / Dishwasher is responsible for general cleanliness inside and outside the restaurant. Dishwashing is an integral part of this position.
- Provides clean, sparkling silverware and dishes to the guest.
- Cleans the inside of the restaurant to provide a pleasant, safe environment for guests and Co-workers.
- Cleans around the outside of the building and the parking lot.
- Checks, cleans, and stocks the rest rooms.
- Empties trash into the dumpster and keeps the dumpster, trash cans and back dock area clean.
- Thoroughly cleans and organizes the utility area.
- Performs duty roster and ensures cleanliness, services, and quality standards are met.
- Follows local health department laws.
- Stocks Cook, Line, and Server areas with appropriate glasses, silverware, and dishes.
- Maintains excellent organization, speed, and cleanliness.
- Brings equipment and facility problems to the attention of the Manager.
- Knows and follows position responsibilities as they relate to just-in-time delivery.
Thank you for your interest in Golden Corral. Upon completion of your online application, you may be directed to complete an additional online questionnaire that is specific to the position in which you are applying.
The job opening listed on this page has been posted by an independent franchisee of Golden Corral Corporation. Golden Corral Corporation does not hire or employ any individuals at this franchise location. The franchisee will make all decisions with respect to applications for the position listed on this page. The name of the franchisee appears in this job posting. All questions concerning this job opportunity should be directed to the franchisee.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website