At Golden Corral®, we know that successful people are the foundation of our very successful family dining restaurant chain company. We are currently seeking energetic, friendly individuals to join our team!
The quality, quantity, freshness, tastiness, and presentation of our products have significant impact on the perceptions our guests have of Golden Corral. The Food Prep Person is responsible for the preparation (cutting, slicing, peeling, etc.) of all fresh fruits and vegetables that are used in Golden Corral. The freshness of our Cold Choice Buffet makes a statement about our buffet being fresh and of high-quality.
- Prepares prep items according to Golden Corral product specifications and recipes.
- Maintains a standard inventory of prep items according to the Prep Production Guide and the Display Cooking Prep Production Guide and updates the two guides as directed by management.
- Ensures optimum yield of products through the product cycle.
- Labels, dates, and rotates all bulk produce and prepped items.
- Ensures all food items are in approved, covered storage containers.
- Complete use and following of the buffet production system to insure quality and shelf life compliance.
- Notifies the Manager of any discrepancies; for example, food spoilage, invoice errors, excessive waste, or products that do not meet specifications.
- Assists the Buffet Attendant in maintaining a full, clean buffet.
- Cleans, maintains, and organizes prep area including cooler(s), equipment, and dry storage.
- Performs duty roster and ensures cleanliness, service, and quality standards are met.
- Knows and follows position responsibilities as they relate to just-in-time delivery.
- Follows local health department laws.
- Performs administrative tasks and helps guests during meal periods.
It's this camaraderie and team spirit that makes working here so rewarding. There are plenty of other rewards for full or part-time employees too including:
- Great pay
- Flexible schedules
- Fun, friendly team environment
- Training aimed at advancement
- Recognition for achievement
We value the diversity of our employees, franchisees, guests and suppliers by demonstrating respect for the individual and providing a meaningful, inclusive team environment where everyone has an equal opportunity to be successful and productive.
Thank you for your interest in Golden Corral Corporation. Upon completion of your online application, you may be directed to complete an additional online questionnaire that is specific to the position in which you are applying.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website