At Golden Corral®, we know that successful people are the foundation of our very successful family dining restaurant chain company. We are currently seeking energetic, friendly individuals to join our team!
The Local Store Marketing Coordinator promotes Golden Corral within the restaurant's four walls and within in the community. Assists in generating increased sales and guest counts through in-house and local store marketing efforts as directed by the General Manager. Must be able to successfully complete the Fast Tracks Marketing Expert training checklist and pass the training test.
Marketing Program Implementations:
- Support execution of national marketing efforts and reinforce national promotions with local store marketing activities.
- Supports Motor Coach program (group sales) and activities involved in increasing restaurant involvement.
- Obtains approval for all marketing plans from the General Manager.
- Follows through on all details of the marketing programs.
Planning & Administration:
- Analyzes the restaurant's current business position in the market with the General Manager.
- Evaluates the strengths and weaknesses of the restaurant's current LSM programs.
- Evaluates the success of each program with the General Manager upon completion to determine what went smoothly and how things can be improved for the next campaign.
- Completes tracking reports and submits to General Manager on a weekly basis.
It's this camaraderie and team spirit that makes working here so rewarding. There are plenty of other rewards for full or part-time employees too including:
- Great pay
- Flexible schedules
- Fun, friendly team environment
- Training aimed at advancement
- Recognition for achievement
We value the diversity of our employees, franchisees, guests and suppliers by demonstrating respect for the individual and providing a meaningful, inclusive team environment where everyone has an equal opportunity to be successful and productive.
Thank you for your interest in Golden Corral Corporation. Upon completion of your online application, you may be directed to complete an additional online questionnaire that is specific to the position in which you are applying.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website