Our franchise organization, Patel, Patel, Patel, and Patel dba Golden Corral, is currently seeking energetic, friendly individuals to join our team!
The Meat Cutter's performance and the ability to cut for quality and quantity of product have a significant impact on the guest's dining experience. Top quality meat cutting ensures that the restaurant uses its product to optimize profit and that the Golden Corral guest receives full value in both product and service.
- Cuts meat according to product specifications and time standards.
- Complete use and following of the buffet production system to insure quality and shelf life compliance.
- Rotates cut and boxed meat to ensure freshness.
- Stocks and arranges the Meat Cooler in accordance with approved food safety guidelines.
- To eliminate cross-contamination, sanitizes all surfaces between production of chicken and any other meat.
- Recognizes that meat is bad when it is sticky, slick or smells bad.
- Cleans and sanitizes the meat room according to cleanliness, service, and quality standards.
- Follows local health department laws.
- Uses administration forms to maintain an inventory of all meat products and to determine the production level.
- Notifies the Manager of any discrepancies in product or equipment.
- Performs opening and closing administrative procedures.
- Properly maintains equipment according to the Equipment Maintenance manual.
- Performs duty roster tasks.
Thank you for your interest in Golden Corral. Upon completion of your online application, you may be directed to complete an additional online questionnaire that is specific to the position in which you are applying.
The job opening listed on this page has been posted by an independent franchisee of Golden Corral Corporation. Golden Corral Corporation does not hire or employ any individuals at this franchise location. The franchisee will make all decisions with respect to applications for the position listed on this page. The name of the franchisee appears in this job posting. All questions concerning this job opportunity should be directed to the franchisee.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to Golden Corral Corporate.
Apply on company website