At Golden Corral®, we know that successful people are the foundation of our very successful family dining restaurant chain company. We are currently seeking energetic, friendly individuals to join our team!
The main responsibility of the Server is “Making Pleasurable Dining Affordable.” Fulfilling Golden Corral's mission statement requires a positive attitude and on going professionalism. Hospitality is the most important part of the Server's responsibilities. The keys to success for a Server include a clean, neat appearance, positive attitude, and courtesy.
- Ensures guest satisfaction and promotes return visits by following the Eight Steps of Service.
- Practices positive public relations through ensuring our restaurant is welcoming and an inclusive environment for all guests.
- Aware of the guests' needs and works to make the guests' experience pleasurable.
- Shows enthusiasm and knowledge about new products and special promotions.
- Promotes teamwork by assisting other Servers to ensure outstanding guest service.
- Thoroughly understands product specifications and ensures guests' receipts match the number of guests dining in their party.
- Performs opening and closing procedures and side work duties.
- Brings equipment and facility problems to the attention of the Manager.
- Familiar with the correct table bussing procedures.
- Follows safe work practices to ensure personal safety and the safety of other Co-workers and guests.
- Performs duty roster and meets cleanliness, service, and quality standards.
- Follows local health department laws.
It's this camaraderie and team spirit that makes working here so rewarding. There are plenty of other rewards for full or part-time employees too including:
- Great pay
- Flexible schedules*
- Fun, friendly team environment
- Training aimed at advancement
- Recognition for achievement
We value the diversity of our employees, franchisees, guests and suppliers by demonstrating respect for the individual and providing a meaningful, inclusive team environment where everyone has an equal opportunity to be successful and productive.
Thank you for your interest in Golden Corral Corporation. Upon completion of your online application, you may be directed to complete an additional online questionnaire that is specific to the position in which you are applying.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website