An opportunity to make an impact? What a concept! The chance to make a difference. There's no greater feeling in your career. It makes you feel like you're on top of the world. It's a feeling you can experience at Golden Corral. The company behind the highly successful chain of family-style buffet and grill restaurants, we provide the guidance and support that result in extraordinary growth. And with individuals like you on our team, our organization will grow for years to come.
Currently, we are seeking an individual as a Vice President of Food & Beverage at our Company Support Center in Raleigh, NC, in the Marketing department.
The Vice President of Food & Beverage is responsible for the overall direction of all food and beverage development and replacement activities for company owned and franchised Golden Corral restaurants. Gains management approval of priority projects in support of the company vision. Interfaces with Division Presidents on specific programs and serves as consultant to franchisees on related food and beverage issues. Provides Senior Leadership with accurate projects tracking consumer appeal, operations execution and fully allocated cost/budget/benefit analysis.
- Responsible for the Food & Beverage department's execution of the product development agenda for the company as dictated by the Strategic Plan and Annual Plan. (30%)
- Establishes the projects and directs the activities of the research & development team. (20%)
- Serves as consultant and expert on Food and Beverage programs and issues for Company and Franchise Operations. Approves all products for the system. (20%)
- Leads the Product Development Group acting as Project Director coordinating resources, timing, reporting, and budget control. (15%)
- Responsible for accurate recipes and procedures definition and submission to Training for Operations manual accuracy. Responsible for specification determination. (15%)
- Maintains communication with Senior Leadership, Division Presidents, multi-unit leaders, Training, and Purchasing on a monthly basis through PDG minutes, Test Fact sheets and New Product Testing Fact sheets.
Education/Experience: College graduate in Food Science preferred. Culinary school institute graduate. Extensive (5+ years) experience in Food and Beverage Department of a major institutional restaurant chain, specifically working with buffet or cafeteria operations, including bakery
Golden Corral offers a variety of benefits designed to meet the particular needs of employees and their families.
Benefits packages for Company Support Center employees include:
401(k) (Company Matching Program)
Company Paid Life Insurance
Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
Paid Vacation and Holidays
Annual Bonus Incentive
Long-Term Incentive Plan
Thank you for your interest in Golden Corral Corporation. Our commitment to valuing diversity helps create an environment where everyone can be successful.
Apply on company website