Company: Grand Casino
Location: Hinckley, MN
Career Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industries: Hospitality, Travel, Leisure
Email me to apply later
- Enforces performance standards, policies and procedures as they relate to venue operations, monitors all staff.
- Ensures smooth and efficient operations on a continual basis.
- Ensures the highest possible standards of Guest Service and Associate relations are maintained and carried out in a fair and equitable manner.
- Ensures compliance with all health and safety regulations.
- Assists Venue Manager with scheduling of Associates and ensuring correct staffing levels and adjustments in accordance with Guest needs and volume levels.
- Monitors job performance of all venue service Associates and provides feedback on same to aid the Associates in developing and enhancing skills.
- Promotes positive input to Venue Manager concerning operational deficiencies and areas in need of improvement.
- Promotes positive guest relations through prompt, courteous and efficient service.
- Responsible for listening to, evaluating and handling Guest complaints in a way that satisfies the guest.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Three (3) years of progressive restaurant experience, to include one (1) year of Supervisory/Managerial experience or two (2) years of progressive Grand Casino restaurant experience.
- Must acquire a working knowledge of bowling machinery and equipment and bowling lane care within 60 days (for Rival House)
- Knowledge BOH:
- Three (3) years of kitchen operations experience, to include one (1) year Supervisory/Managerial experience; or, two (2) years as a Grand Casino Line Cook.
Apply on company website