To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Responsibilities listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability needed to effectively execute this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
- Responsible for preparing all baked goods for all food and beverage operations, according to approved Food and Beverage Department specs and recipes.
- Ensure all final baked goods preparation is in compliance with approved Food and Beverage Department standards.
- Follows all recipes and control procedures.
- Assists with service and prepares food as specified by Mille Lacs Corporate ventures specs.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and sanitary area at all times in full accordance with state health regulations.
- Participates as a team member with Supervisors, Chefs, Cooks, Cashiers, and pertinent Associates in ensuring an efficiently run operation.
- Knows and follows all safety and security regulations in accordance with Mille Lacs Corporate Ventures policy and procedures.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Two (2) years of restaurant kitchen production experience, with one (1) year of commercial baking experience or one (1) year Grand Casino Line Cook experience required.
- Serv-Safe Certification preferred.
Apply on company website