Company: Grand Casino
Location: Hinckley, MN
Career Level: Associate
Industries: Hospitality, Travel, Leisure
Email me to apply later
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
- Responsible for prompt, efficient and courteous service of food and beverages to hotel Guests in accordance with venue standards.
- Performs necessary tasks to service Guests, i.e. taking and filling all food and drink orders.
- Responsible for receiving payment from Guests in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Responsible for adhering to established cash control policies and procedures of Mille Lacs Corporate Ventures.
- Performs as a team member with: Venue Hosts, Supervisors, Food Servers, Kitchen Staff and all Associates in producing a smoothly and efficiently run operation.
- Assist other restaurant personnel with maintenance (side work, opening/closing duties) as necessary.
- Assists in maintaining a clean and sanitary area at all times in full accordance with health regulations.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- One (1) year of restaurant experience required.
- Serv Safe Certification preferred.
- Alcohol Awareness (CARE) Certification preferred (Certification is required within one (1) year of placement).
Apply on company website