$300.00 HIRING BONUS AFTER 90 DAYS must have a clean calendar
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Responsibilities listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability needed to effectively execute this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
- Responsible for prompt, efficient and courteous service of food and beverages to restaurant Guests in accordance with venue standards.
- Performs necessary tasks to service Guests: i.e. taking and filling all food and drink orders and assisting in maintaining Guests dining area in a clean and neat manner.
- Responsible for the Guests needs on a continual basis ensuring all requests will be promptly fulfilled.
- Responsible for receiving payment from Guests in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Responsible for adhering to established cash control policies and procedures of Mille Lacs Corporate Ventures.
- Participate as a team member with all staff and any pertinent Mille Lacs Corporate Ventures' Associates in producing a smoothly and efficiently run operation that meets the highest standards of Guest Services.
- Assist other restaurant personnel with maintenance (side work, opening/closing duties) as necessary.
- Assists in maintaining a clean and sanitary area at all times in full accordance with health regulations.
- Responsible for rental of games, bowling equipment, shoes, game rental, and retail items.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- One (1) year of full service restaurant experience required.
- Serv-Safe Certification preferred.
- Alcohol Awareness (CARE) Certification preferred (Certification is required within one (1) year of placement).
Apply on company website