To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Responsibilities listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability needed to effectively execute this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
- Set up all pull-tab games prior to sale.
- Maintain all appropriate account records for the sales of all pull-tab games.
- Handle Guest transactions at the pull-tab booth.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all options available and communicate those options to guests as needed, in a comprehensible, professional manner.
- Must adhere to policies or performance of duties to ensure ongoing Title 31/BSA compliance.
- Must possess a friendly and courteous personality when interacting with guests.
- Promote positive Guest relations.
- Knowledge of Department and Company internal controls, policies and procedures.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Prior money handling experience preferred.
Apply on company website