Our bussers set the stage for a memorable meal, ensuring our dining rooms are sparkling clean and guests have everything they need. You'll move like lightening to get tables ready for the next guests and watch their faces light up when you bring a fresh basket of our delicious sourdough bread. You'll also support our servers by refilling drinks and clearing plates in between courses.
What we're looking for:
- A can-do attitude; you tackle every task with a smile
- Team player; you're always willing to give and ask for help
- Prior experience as a busser in a full-service restaurant is preferred, but not required
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs and continuously bend, reach and twist; you're constantly on the move
- Must be at least 18 years old
What we offer:
- Flexible scheduling
- Full- and part-time availability
- Hospitality training
- Health benefits including medical, dental and vision (after 25 hours/week average)
- Paid time off (after 25 hours/week average)
- Discounted shift meals
- 25% discount for your party when dining in as a guest
- Career growth opportunities
Who we are:
Inspired by Italian trattorias, French bistros and the grand cafes and pastry shops of Vienna, we're known for our in-house bakery, upscale casual hospitality, fresh-from-scratch menu, and being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list year after year. Grand Lux Cafe restaurants were created in 1999 by the founders of The Cheesecake Factory which along with North Italia, Social Monk and Fox Restaurant Concepts share a fun, people-centered culture with 40,000 staff members across almost 300 restaurants.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming workplace for all. We welcome applicants from a wide variety of identities, ideas, perspectives and experiences and encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. Grand Lux Café offers reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities.
Our Safety Commitment
The health and wellbeing of our staff, managers and guests is always our top priority. We follow all COVID-19 guidance from the CDC and local health departments.
Apply on company website