Whether guests are stopping by just for something sweet or are topping off a memorable meal with one of our delicious made to order desserts. You'll bake and plate our beignets, cookies, crème brulee and more to perfection as well as craft espresso drinks, leaving our guests with a smile on their face as they enjoy your creation.
What we're looking for:
- A can-do attitude; you tackle every task with a smile
- Team player; you have your team's back and they have yours
- Attention to detail; you'll make sure every dessert looks as good as it tastes
- Stand for extended periods of time, lift up to 50 lbs., and continuously bend, reach and twist
- Must be at least 18 years old
What we offer:
- Flexible scheduling, consistent hours
- Full- and part-time availability
- Health benefits including medical, dental and vision (after 25 hours/week average)
- Paid time off (after 25 hours/week average)
- Discounted shift meals
- 25% discount for your party when dining in as a guest
- Work this week access 50% of your pay at no cost
- A no cost GED and Associates Degree program
- Career growth opportunities
Who we are:
Inspired by Italian trattorias, French bistros and the grand cafes and pastry shops of Vienna, we're known for our in-house bakery, upscale casual hospitality, fresh-from-scratch menu, and being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list year after year. Grand Lux Cafe restaurants were created in 1999 by the founders of The Cheesecake Factory which along with North Italia, Social Monk and Fox Restaurant Concepts share a fun, people-centered culture with 40,000 staff members across almost 300 restaurants.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming workplace for all. We welcome applicants from a wide variety of identities, ideas, perspectives and experiences and encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. Grand Lux Café offers reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities.
Our Safety Commitment
The health and wellbeing of our staff, managers and guests is always our top priority. We follow all COVID-19 guidance from the CDC and local health departments.
Apply on company website