Our hosts know that first impressions are everything. They provide a warm and friendly welcome when our guests arrive or call in with questions. As a host, you'll greet guests at the door, determine where they'd like to sit and guide them to their table while making casual conversation. When we're on a wait, you'll quote an accurate wait time and encourage guests to browse our iconic menu or beautiful bakery case, answering any questions they may have.
What we're looking for:
- Ability to create a friendly and inviting guest experience, in person and over the phone
- Ability to quickly and accurately manage guest seating and wait times before dining
- Team player; you're always willing to give and ask for help
- Able to lift up to 35 lbs and continuously bend, reach and twist; you're constantly on the move
- Must be at least 18 years old
What we offer:
- Flexible scheduling
- Full- and part-time availability
- Hospitality training
- Health benefits including medical, dental and vision (after 25 hours/week average)
- Paid time off (after 25 hours/week average)
- Discounted shift meals
- 25% discount for your party when dining in as a guest
- Career growth opportunities
Who we are:
Inspired by Italian trattorias, French bistros and the grand cafes and pastry shops of Vienna, we're known for our in-house bakery, upscale casual hospitality, fresh-from-scratch menu, and being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list year after year. Grand Lux Cafe restaurants were created in 1999 by the founders of The Cheesecake Factory which along with North Italia, Social Monk and Fox Restaurant Concepts share a fun, people-centered culture with 40,000 staff members across almost 300 restaurants.
We are an e-verify and equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming workplace for all. We welcome applicants from a wide variety of identities, ideas, perspectives and experiences and encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. Grand Lux Café offers reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities.
Our Safety Commitment
The health and wellbeing of our staff, managers and guests is always our top priority. We follow all COVID-19 guidance from the CDC and local health departments.
Apply on company website