As a server, you'll wow our guests with outstanding service and hospitality. Whether guests are celebrating a special occasion or just spending time with family and friends, our servers go the extra mile to make it memorable. You'll help with menu selections, quickly refill beverages and ensure food arrives on time, always delivering warm and friendly interactions. Our busy restaurants mean consistent hours, flexible schedules and the opportunity to make a great income – as well as a lot of friends and memories along the way!
What we're looking for:
- Excellent communication, hospitality, interpersonal and math skills
- Skilled at reading the table and can anticipate your guests' needs
- Team player; you're always willing to give and ask for help
- Able to lift up to 35 lbs., and continuously bend, reach and twist; you're constantly on the move!
- At least six months experience as a server in a full-service restaurant (if you have less experience, consider Cashier)
- Must be at least 18 years old
What we offer:
- Flexible scheduling
- Full- and part-time availability
- Hospitality training
- Health benefits including medical, dental and vision (after 25 hours/week average)
- Paid time off (after 25 hours/week average)
- Discounted shift meals
- 25% discount for your party when dining in as a guest
- Work this week access 50% of your pay at no cost
- Career growth opportunities
Who we are:
Inspired by Italian trattorias, French bistros and the grand cafes and pastry shops of Vienna, we're known for our in-house bakery, upscale casual hospitality, fresh-from-scratch menu, and being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list year after year. Grand Lux Cafe restaurants were created in 1999 by the founders of The Cheesecake Factory which along with North Italia, Social Monk and Fox Restaurant Concepts share a fun, people-centered culture with 40,000 staff members across almost 300 restaurants.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming workplace for all. We welcome applicants from a wide variety of identities, ideas, perspectives and experiences and encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. Grand Lux Café offers reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities.
Our Safety Commitment
The health and wellbeing of our staff, managers and guests is always our top priority. We follow all COVID-19 guidance from the CDC and local health departments.
Apply on company website