Is THIS the NP Job You've Been Looking For??
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, Great River Health has been on strong financial footing. From day one, we have had a plan to continue to pay our medical staff 100% of their compensation, even though many of them weren't able to continue to work full time for varying reasons. This is just another reason why our medical staff is proud to be a part of Great River Health.... stability in practice, stability in finance... and working with people who care.
This is an exciting opportunity with a well established OCCUPATIONAL MEDICINE group in the regionspremierindependent health system.
Southeast Iowa Regional Medical Center has an excellent opportunity for someone looking for an established, turnkey opportunity that offers tremendous stability. This group enjoys NO local competition, like many rural practices, but isn't in the middle of nowhere, it's in the middle ofeverywhereon the banks of the Mississippi River in picturesque Burlington, IA!
Looking for excellent earning potential or a better work-life balance?? You'll find both here! Flexible schedule and 7 weeks off EVERY year! This well respected practice has an immediate need for a well qualified physician. Youll find a nice balance of patients with wonderful support staff and administration.
Picture yourself practicing in a situation that offers:
- A 380 bedindependent, regional,financially stablehealth system
- ONSITE DAYCARE FOR EMPLOYEES!! One of two FIVE STAR DayCare's in Iowa! Expanding this year!
- Over 240 providers on staff and 2500+ employees largest employer in the area and rated as a"Top Workplace"in Iowa by the Des Moines Register
- 7 Weeks Vacation / full benefits with PAID Health Insurance Premiums / malpractice insurance / $10k for relocation and $50k commencement bonus
- FREE access to our fully appointed gym down the hall from the clinic with locker rooms, fitness classes and personal trainers!
- A vibrant, safe and charming riverfront community with excellent public and private educational and recreational options for families.
- An easy drive toChicagoandSt. Louisand a 90min drive to University of Iowa in Iowa City. Daily flights to both St. Louis and Chicago and Amtrak to Chicago.
- Plenty of outdoor fun with multiple municipal parks, a water park nearby and waterfront recreation as well as one of thetop three golf coursesin the State of Iowa!
- Iowa is rated the"Best State for Doctors"by wallethub.com
- Option to live in a prestigious gated community with tennis court, golf course, pool, and work-out center
- Brand new multi-million dollarMARINAnot far from the hospital!
- If you are looking to have access to the city, but live in the country, there is plenty of acreage to build your dream home
- 22% lower cost of livingand 65% lower home costs in Iowa!
This is a very suburban feeling region with a Mall, Target, Starbucks, Panera, Lowes, Dicks Sporting Goods, Kohls and much, much more all nearby.
I amCommittedto those we serve
I amResponsiblefor safety and high performance
I listen andCommunicateeffectively
I have a sense ofOwnership
Empowering People, Transforming Lives and Fulfilling Dreams.... Great River Health
Apply on company website