Atrium Hospitality is seeking an experienced Complimentary F&B Attendant to assist in the presentation of the complimentary breakfast/evening reception by obtaining supplies, clearing away dirty dishes, wiping off tables and restocking the buffet area.
· Maintain the work area, including counter tops, utensils, equipment, and refrigeration equipment in a clean and sanitary condition in accordance with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
· Knowledge of menus, presentation, and preparation methods
· Ensure that all food is stored in proper containers and at proper storage and holding temperatures.
· Work with all employees as a team to ensure smooth operation of food production.
· Facilitate shift changes and relay any pertinent information to supervisor and/or next shift employees.
· Performs any other job related duties as assigned
· High School diploma or equivalent preferred
· Previous food and beverage experience preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply on company website