The Rooms Service Server is primarily responsible for providing room service to guests. The Rooms Service Server shall strive to provide exceptional service to both internal and external guests at all times.
1. Prepare, deliver, and service orders to guest rooms
2. Responsible for set-up, delivery and presentation of room service orders and VIP amenities
3. Knowledge of service time, menu, and specials
4. Inquire if additional service is needed
5. Responsible for each check
6. Responsible for pick-up of tables and trays
7. Complete all side duties
8. All other duties as assigned
1. ServSafe Certificationto be obtained upon hire
2. Previous service experience preferred
3. Previous hospitality experience preferred
4. High school diploma or equivalent preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply on company website