Group Publishing has an opening for the exciting position of Photography Coordinator on the Visual Solutions team. Target start date is July. The ideal candidate must be able to manage multiple projects and teams under tight deadlines in a fast-paced, creative environment. Plus be a positive, friendly, organized and detail focused person with a love and experience working with the public from children to adults. Experience in the photography and video industry is a plus. Successful experience in a customer service and scheduling is a must.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Professionally manage all responsibilities preparing for, during and after photo shoots.
- Communicating with all internal and external parties the scope and timing of scheduled photo shoots.
- Coordinate firm schedules of art team members, location reservations, model confirmations, collection of props and supplies and model check in.
- Communicate, with parents of models, the nature and time span of photo shoots ensuring safe drop off and pick up of models.
- Help in creating a professional and safe environment for models to work in.
- Obtain proper releases for payment and complimentary copy delivery.
- Assist photographer before during and after shoots in any way possible.
- Process all images for selection purposes. After work is done, follow detailed processes to ensure safe storage and searchable information is embedded into digital assets.
- Manage Digital Asset Management system. Import images and organize library.
Ideal candidate will possess:
- 3-5 years project management experience.
- Ability to accurately manage multiple schedules of artists, marketing managers, talent and locations.
- Experience working with all ages of kids is a must.
- Advanced knowledge base of Mac platform computers.
- Experience working in high paced complicated environments while being professional in communication and attitude.
- Precise communications with internal and external parties about schedule changes.
- Strong understanding of digital asset management is a key in this position.
- Willingness to perform duties as part of a team or by yourself in a timely manner during and after shoots.
- Valid driver's license.
Apply on company website