The Manager - Community Financial Center is responsible for the leading the member experience, sales goals and operations of the Community Financial Center. Primary objectives will be to coach, develop, motivate and lead all Community Financial Center employees to achieve the credit union's philosophy, strategic plans along with exceeding sales and service goals. We are looking for that unique professional who can create vision, set expectations and foster exemplary leadership; while maintaining a professional, friendly and team oriented atmosphere.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Engaged Employees: The Manager - Community Financial Center will use motivation to teach, build, and challenge employees to become their best through Integrity Coaching Principles.
- Demonstrates and supports key behavior models to drive community financial center success
- Recruit and maintain a qualified team of sales and service professional employees
- Responsible for ensuring collaboration with internal and external partners
- Identifies and coaches key behaviors to drive community financial center success
- Conducts performance assessments on all employees to include development plans
- Understand current business development opportunities with market
- Responsible for succession planning to support future advancement and promotions
- Coach and empower sales team to achieve the highest performance and meet objectives set forth by leadership
- Monitor and address performance issues on a timely basis
- Coach, train, and measure employee performance. Prepare annual evaluations that accurately measure employee performance and provide direction for their future growth and development.
- Demonstrate and model our core values and strategic plan
- Address employee concerns in a reasonable and fair manner, consistent with the values expected by the credit union
- Treat all members equally and fairly
- Lead team to support giving back to the local community by helping to create a stronger and a healthier place to live and work
Member Engagement: The Manager - Community Financial Center sets the standard for service expectations by observing every aspect of the members experience from start to finish, and personally counsel and coach employees to ensure these expectations are consistently met.
- Lead employees to consistently deliver a value added (The Member Advantage) experience resulting in high member engagement.
- Ensure employees are providing an outstanding member experience to all members
- Maintain high member readiness standards; deliver a clean, neat, and accommodating environment
- Effectively use lobby leadership and lobby central to manage member traffic by integrating the use of virtual channels such as Interactive Teller Machine (ITMs), tablets, smart phones and ATMs
- Ensure employees provide quality member service by identifying and recommending GTE Financial products and services that meet member expectations and financial objectives
- Monitor and track Community Financial Center service quality levels (Net Promoter System)
- Ensure Community Financial Center lobby is adequately staffed with an employee of the office at all times to provide exceptional member experience.
Market Growth: The Manager - Community Financial Center is responsible for the growth and development of their Community Financial Center by acquiring new business and deepening existing business relationships.
- Strong leadership, business acumen and strategic agility to be able to plan, lead, and drive change in the organization while meeting or exceeding business objectives
- Review and analyze sales activity and forecast data to determine process towards goals and objectives
- A self-starter, confident in his/her abilities, self-motivated and able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Assertive, highly motivated with sense of urgency
- Proven success prospecting, building a pipeline and moving opportunities through the AID Inc process. Approach, Interview, Demonstrate, Validate, and Negotiate, Close
- Partner with community organizations to establish and maintain relationships that will enhance the growth and recognition of the credit union and coordinate local marketing initiatives using internal/external resources
- Review and utilize reports; implement actions plans focusing on areas of opportunity Have working knowledge of all Member Business Services products and services to be able to provide direct member service and to and make applicable product/service recommendations to business members
- Utilize credit union provided market data as well as personal networking and prospecting activities to solicit business services prospects and members for the purpose of selling business service products. An emphasis should be place on developing the business market within the geographic proximity of the assigned Community Financial Center(s)
Other Job Functions:
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Abides by all policies, procedures, and protocols set forth in the departmental, GTE Financial employee, operational and administrative policy manuals
Note: The above statements describe the general nature and level of the work being performed and are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities of an employee in this job. Job duties can change at any time as directed by management. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Effective negotiation, sales and relationship building skills required.
- Ability to apply logic solving problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, memos and procedure manuals
- Ability to write competent and grammatically correct correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to members and other employees of the organization
- Proficient PC skills, with the ability to learn new software
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Explorer; 10 key skills
- Proven ability to effectively interact with all levels of Credit Union personnel, industry peers, and members
- Proven ability to gather, interpret, and solve complex problems
- Ability to make decisions, takes action, and accepts responsibility for results
- Must be able to handle complicated procedures while demonstrating good judgment and the ability to set priorities, evaluate results, and coordinate with others
- Demonstrate an understanding of financial transactions and carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Demonstrate proficiency and be knowledgeable about technology with the ability to quickly learn and access products through virtual banking.
- Full-time hours required, with additional hours as necessary to accomplish objectives, goals, and projects
Apply on company website