CONNECTING PEOPLE THROUGH REAL FOOD
Working at ISS/Guckenheimer as an Area Manager is not your typical food service experience. To start, our people are simply the best. Our fair, team-based culture encourages our teams to work hard, collaborate and have fun. Our chefs are compulsive creators and that energy flows throughout the company; everyone works together to improve, innovate and be the best.
If you are all about People, Strategy, Managing the business, we encourage you to apply to our Area Manager position.
Position Description and Performance Expectations: The area manager position will be the representative of ISS/Guckenheimer to the clients of individual business units of an assigned area. He/She will be responsible for the effective and efficient functioning of their areas individual business units. This will be accomplished by utilizing ISS/Guckenheimer guidelines, standards, and policies.
The successful candidate will be accomplished in the following areas:
- Meet client subsidy / Company goals for area
- Maintain ROCA (Return on Controllable Assets) and inventory level goal.
Client and Customer Satisfaction
- Maintain high visibility with client
- Maintains standards for Customer Bill of Rights.
- Maintain effective safety program
- Adhere to company prescribed programs (Creativity, Safety and Standards and Workers
- Maintains food variety guidelines throughout area.
- Maintain state of the art merchandising and décor in units throughout area.
- Ability to maintain excellent food quality standards throughout area.
Administration Required compliance with purchasing guidelines. Area compliance with accounting standards. Follows all ISS/Guckenheimer policies throughout area.
- Maintains supportive and positive working relationships with subordinates and peers.
- Actively demonstrates Core Values.
- Effective written communication process
- Supports ISS/Guckenheimer open door policy.
Qualifications and Experience:
- To perform this job successfully, the ideal Area Manager candidate will have been successful as a Foodservice/ Corporate Dining Operations Manager and has over 8 years of multi-unit management experience in a food service /hospitality / retailing environment.
- He/She would have experience managing complex operations with direct P&L and growth accountability.
- Culinary degree preferred
- ServSafe Certificate required or ability to become ServSafe Certified
- Reasoning Ability
- Must be compassionate, consistent, and fair to the needs of the employee and of the Company.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be detail oriented, organized, able to work independently, prioritize and multi-task.
- Must be willing to contribute and support your team with hands on approach to our operations
- Must demonstrate a commitment to the ISS/Guckenheimer Factor and client satisfaction.
ISS/Guckenheimer embraces equal opportunity employment
ISS/Guckenheimer participates in the E-Verify Program, as required by law
Apply on company website