Food. Cooking. Creativity. Is this your life? Do you believe that commitment unlocks unlimited potential? We are the perfect Company to launch or further your career. We are all about great ingredients, culinary innovation and nourishing inspiration.
Guckenheimer, is a national foodservice management company that pioneered restaurant style, healthful dining in the workplace. We encourage our team members to join in community events such as Chef Ann Foundation to support the #RealSchoolFood campaign, promoting cooking healthy meals with real ingredients at schools., Second Harvest Food Bank, Girls on the Run, and many more community programs.
We offer fantastic health and wellness benefit options that include but not limited to medical, HSA, a rewarding wellness program, dental, vision, FSA, commuter benefits, EAP, free meal each day, free pair of safety shoes at time of hire, and much more. Guckenheimer's own Learning Management System at your fingertips and a yearly tuition reimbursement program will enable you to enhance your career development in your new and exciting position with Guckenheimer!
We encourage you to apply to our Hotel Housekeeper opportunity and bring your knowledge and passion of high quality food and customer service to our culinary program Position Summary:
Performs routine duties in cleaning and servicing of guest rooms and baths on a daily basis. Promotes a positive image of the property to guests and must be pleasant, honest, friendly and should also able to address guest requests and problems.
- Passion for customer service
- Positive attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Clean hotel guest rooms thoroughly daily: maintain guest rooms for guest arrival and departure to the highest level of cleanliness
- Ensures public areas are clean.
- Inventory and track cleaning supplies.
- Laundry sheets and towels and maintain inventory of hotel bedding and towels.
- Track and maintain dishware and beverage inventory in hotel guest rooms.
- Clean, dust, vacuum in main building and restrooms in mornings.
- Customer service and accountability to hotel guest at all times.
- Assist with food and room preparation and service in all other areas of operations.
- Ability to work in a cooperative manner with co-workers.
- Job requires knowledge of MSDS and correct chemical handling.
- Self Initiative with little supervision
- Detailed orientated
- Offers guest assistance when needed
- Complies with all safety and security policies
- Professional mannerism (pleasant, honest, friendly) and ability to work in a team
- Ensure security of guest rooms and privacy of guest
FLSA status: Nonexempt
Reports to: Food Service Manager or General Manager
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25lbs.
- Ability to work on their feet 7.5 hours per day excluding breaks.
- Employee has to work under pressure and time deadlines during peak periods.
Guckenheimer embraces equal opportunity employment
Guckenheimer participates in the E-Verify Program, as required by Law
Apply on company website