Guckenheimer, is a national foodservice management company that pioneered restaurant style, healthful dining in the workplace.
Founded in the San Francisco Bay Area by two healthcare professionals, Guckenheimer is an onsite specialty foodservice company dedicated to the philosophy that health and productivity at work is achieved through exceptional food and dining experiences. With accounts across 31 states, Guckenheimer features evolved employee health and wellness programs led by registered dietitians, customized menu creations and fresh meals-from-scratch prepared with sustainable and organic ingredients, locally sourced when available.
With new growth in the area, we have incredible employment opportunities for:
Position Summary: Set up dining room or buffet areas as instructed. Serve customers table side using professional service standards. Clean and maintain dining area and tables.
Monday through Friday Only
- 1 years providing excellent one on one customer service.
- Must be able to communicate with others to convey information effectively.
- Must be able to communicate in English with customers.
- 1 years waiting experience or similar.
- Experience in a professional & conservative environment a plus
- Must comply with all ServSafe and HACCP programs and principles.
- Greet, smile , make eye contact, and make customers feel welcome.
- Coordinate the delivery of food and service items, to guests in a pleasant and timely manner.
- Make sure food has been prepared and is presented according to Guckenheimer standards. Maintain Guckenheimer standards for correct portioning and
- Respond to customer concerns in a professional manner per Guckenheimer policy.
- Maintain tables and service area in a clean and neat manner.
- Must follow all safety rules and actively prevent accidents.
- Commitment to the service values and ethics of the client company
- Must be able to describe menu items, preparation, and ingredients to customers.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for service, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge standard professional service techniques.
- Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations
- Must be able to work in a cooperative manner with Chefs and kitchen staff.
- Assisting with food preparation and service in other areas of the kitchen.
- Assist in setting up and serving catering functions
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 #. Employee must be able to work on their feet 7.5 hour per day excluding breaks.
- Employee has to work under pressure and time deadlines during peak periods.
Reports to: Food Service Manager, General Manager, Catering Manager
FLSA status: Nonexempt
Guckenheimer embraces equal opportunity employment
Guckenheimer participates in the E-Verify Program, as required by law
Apply on company website