The Receiving Processor performs merchandise receiving function including receipt of product from carriers, entering new product into inventory through PkMS, labeling product for storage or shipment, and moving both conveyable and non-conveyable product to proper location or processing department.
Essential Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Receive inbound product and check accuracy of order.
- Unload product from the trailer.
- Generate accurate product bar code labels and apply to carton.
- Lift product on to conveyor for movement or transport product to proper location for Reserve pick up.
- Load product onto outbound trailer and lift into place to maximize carton capacity for each outbound trailer.
- Provides work instruction to associates temporarily assigned to the area.
- Meet productivity standards for the department.
- Responsible for maintaining safety and housekeeping standards in the department.
- Must demonstrate flexibility to work in other production areas as determined by work volume.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned by area supervisor.
Skills and Abilities
- Must be able to read and write English and perform simple arithmetic.
- Must possess a high level of accuracy, attention to detail, and efficiency when entering data.
- Must have aptitude to work with PkMS system and properly identify, label and enter received product.
- Must be well organized and able to address changing priorities.
- Must demonstrate a high level of initiative and ability to work independently.
- Must have strong communication skills. Able to effectively communicate detailed information to co-workers.
- Must demonstrate a positive attitude and support for company goals.
Apply on company website