Guitar Center is currently looking for a Weekend Shift Maintenance Technician for our Brownsburg, Indiana Distribution Center. The schedule is 3 12 hour shifts, Friday - Sunday 6:00 am to 6:30 pm.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing work that ensures the reliability of all distribution center equipment and systems. This work includes preventive maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs, spare parts inventory, as well as written documentation of all work performed and materials used.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Perform repairs and preventive maintenance on conveyor systems.
- Perform repairs and preventive maintenance on all lift trucks and powered equipment, dock plates, truck restraints, and overhead doors.
- Perform repairs and modifications to facility electrical and lighting systems.
- Perform repairs and preventive maintenance to HVAC system, including office and warehouse units.
- Utilize parts manuals and the computerized maintenance management system to identify required parts.
- Complete interior finish work including painting and drywall work.
- Perform repairs to plumbing system including restroom fixtures.
- General building and grounds maintenance and housekeeping.
- Other duties as assigned.
Guitar Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws. All employment decisions are based on valid job‐ related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling 1‐818-735-8800 ext. 2862 or by sending an email to email@example.com.
- 2 years of relevant work experience in one or more of the following fields: mechanical, electrical, electronics, lift truck repair.
- Experience in the following areas preferred: conveyor systems, Raymond electric forklifts, facility electrical systems (including 480V 3 phase), welding and fabrication, HVAC (non-refrigerant), plumbing, dock levelers and overhead doors.
- Must be able to provide own set of basic hand tools.
- Must have the aptitude to be Guitar Center certified to operate all powered equipment and able to satisfy certification process within first 90 days of employment.
Apply on company website