PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The purpose of this job is to ensure a great experience for all customers and students, by selling
lesson and rehearsal packages, assisting customers with questions, and providing tours of the
- Increase the student count within the lesson program by maintaining professional instruction, professional appearance to encourage student retention and student / parent recommendations.
- Sell lesson packages and rehearsal space (where applicable) to prospective students
- Maintain curriculum sales information
- Provide a positive experience for students by accommodating the Lessons pacing to the student's needs and providing positive reinforcement.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be able to lift up to 5lbs
Guitar Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws. All employment decisions are based on valid job‐related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling 1‐818-735-8800 ext. 2862 or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Apply on company website