PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The purpose of this job is to oversee all in-store aspects of the GC Lessons business, supervising lessons instructors, managing curriculum taught to students, driving lessons and rehearsal packages sales, as well as maintaining the lesson and rehearsal facility.
- Increase the student count within the lesson program by driving and maintaining sales andpromotional programs
- Sell rehearsal space
- Communicate with parents and students, ensuring an overall positive experience
- Provide guidance to instructors, their schedules (both teaching and non-teaching schedule), and students by coordinating lessons schedules with availability of the instructors.
- Maintain and increase curriculum sales
- Ensure systems are functioning properly
- Maintain the lesson and rehearsal schedules for the facility
- Additional duties as assigned
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in musical instruction (admin, retail non-instruction, etc.)
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs.
- Intermediate proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Associate's Degree
- Skilled understanding of Guitar Center retail systems and processes
Guitar Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws. All employment decisions are based on valid job‐related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling 1‐818-735-8800 ext. 2862 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website