PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The purpose of this job is to lead the team responsible for ensuring that merchandise is properly
received, properly stocked, brought to the sales floor, and merchandised according to
planograms, promotions, and standards.
- Partner with the Store Manager and other members of the management team to achieve EBITDA, sales and margin goals
- Ensure proper staffing levels within the department. Hire and train the Operations Associates.
- Assist in training all associates
- Shipping and receiving of gear and other store related items
- Warehouse organization and stocking and Maintenance of the facility
- Loss prevention and safety, inventory management, cash management, and business reporting
- Conduct standardized POP audits on a weekly basis, ensuring product is merchandised to planogram standards (including POP, SKU, and inventory integrity audits).
- Holding "the Mic" and driving sales when scheduled
- Opening and closing of the store
- Additional duties as assigned.
Apply on company website