PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The purpose of this job is to help build and maintain a successful rental business, assisting
customers in securing their rental equipment needs as well as maintaining rental equipment and
ensuring it is properly stored.
- Assist customers with their rental gear needs, ensuring a positive customer experience
- Maintain the Rental department, including overall cleanliness standards, gear presentation, maintenance, and warehousing of inventory
- Follow up with customer where needed
- Partner with sales team where applicable
- Prospecting and Clienteling
- Provide feedback on inventory relevance
- Additional duties as assigned
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS & SPECIAL ATTRIBUTES
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Entry level; zero years of relevant work experience required
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office Suite and other standard business applications
- Basic knowledge of musical equipment function and nomenclature; preferably in regards to pro audio equipment
- Collaboration: Able to develop cooperation and teamwork while participating in a group, working toward solutions which generally benefit all involved parties. Good team player, able to build good working relationships with others.
- Customer Focus: Understands customer service principles, and able to provide an excellent customer experience. Able to connect with customers in a meaningful way. Is approachable, genuine, knowledgeable, encouraging, passionate, and committed to helping customers.
- Initiative: Able to identify opportunities & issues and follow through on work activities to capitalize or resolve them. Able to learn quickly and take positive action without being requested to do so.
- Interpersonal Communication: Able to communicate through various means (written and verbal) with diverse, individuals, including internal and external stakeholders at all levels in a clear, concise, positive, and courteous manner. Able to demonstrate respect to others, surroundings, and self.
- Organizational Skills: Able to utilize time, energy, and resources to stay on track and achieve goals. Able to adhere to a systematic course of action to achieve an objective. Able to multitask and pay strong attention to detail in a fast-paced & high-urgency environment. Able to complete tasks thoroughly in a timely manner.
- Selling: Able to work through GC certification program to gain a base understanding of products and sales techniques.
- Technology Skills: Able to navigate and learn new technology and retail systems, equipment, and computer programs needed to fulfill communication, customer service, and business needs & expectations.
- Physical Functions: Standing required 50% of the time. Lifting required 25% of the time. Walking required 20% of the time. Sitting required 5% of the time. The person in this role must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Language Skills: Must be able to speak, read, write and comprehend English.
Apply on company website