The Reserve Lift Driver moves material between departments and into and/or out of storage locations via powered equipment for the Reserve Department. The Reserve Lift Driver also ensures that product is properly allocated for storage or shipping.
Essential Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Allocate product for storage in proper Reserve location.
- Check accuracy of pallets moved.
- Retrieve product from proper location for shipment.
- Store or retrieve product using appropriate powered equipment.
- Receive and execute work orders and material movement instruction from PkMS system.
- Meet productivity standards for the department.
- Responsible for maintaining safety and housekeeping standards in the department.
- Must demonstrate flexibility to work in other production areas as determined by work volume.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned by area supervisor.
Guitar Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws. All employment decisions are based on valid job‐related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling 1‐818-735-8800 ext. 2862 or by sending an email to email@example.com
Skills and Abilities
- Must be able to read and write English and perform simple arithmetic.
- Must have aptitude to work with PkMS system and properly identify, retrieve, move, and secure product for storage or shipment.
- Must possess a high level of accuracy, attention to detail, and efficiency when processing orders for storage or shipment.
- Must be well organized and able to address changing priorities.
- Must demonstrate a high level of initiative and ability to work independently without constant supervision, as well as part of the team.
- Must have strong communication skills. Able to effectively communicate detailed information to drivers and processors in all departments.
- Must be Guitar Center certified to operate all power equipment or be willing and able to satisfy certification process.
- Must demonstrate a positive attitude and support for company goals.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Prior warehouse experience preferred.
- Prior powered equipment experience is a plus.
- Valid driver's license is preferred.
Apply on company website