The Receiving/Non-Con Lift Driver transports product via powered equipment for the Receiving and Shipping departments by loading and unloading trailers and transporting both conveyable and non-conveyable product to the proper storage location or processing department.
Essential Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Transport product to Shipping or Reserve.
- Check accuracy of shipment.
- Receive inbound product and check accuracy of order.
- Retrieve product from proper location for shipment to store.
- Unload product from the trailer using appropriate powered equipment.
- Scan and receive material movement instruction from PkMS system. (Non-Con)
- Meet productivity standards for the department.
- Responsible for maintaining safety and housekeeping standards in the department.
- Must demonstrate flexibility to work in other production areas as determined by work volume.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned by area supervisor.
Skills and Abilities
- Must be able to read and write English and perform simple arithmetic.
- Must have aptitude to work with PkMS system and properly identify, retrieve, move, and secure product for shipment.
- Must possess a high level of accuracy, attention to detail, and efficiency when processing orders for shipment.
- Must be well organized and able to address changing priorities.
- Must demonstrate a high level of initiative and ability to work independently without constant supervision, as well as part of the team.
- Must have strong communication skills. Able to effectively communicate detailed information to drivers and processors in all departments.
- Must be Guitar Center certified to operate power equipment or be willing and able to satisfy certification process.
- Must demonstrate a positive attitude and support for company goals.
Apply on company website