JFK University Medical Center is an affiliate of Hackensack Meridian Health and accredited by the Joint Commission. Founded in 1967, JFUMC is a non-profit, 498-bed community hospital, serving residents of Middlesex, Union and Somerset counties in Central New Jersey. With more than 900 affiliated physicians. Hackensack Meridian Health is a leading not-for-profit health are network in New Jersey with over 6,500 and 16 hospitals in over 160 locations.
- Work with a growing surgical practice for inpatient and outpatient care
- Growing surgical practice with three physicians
- Flexible weekday schedule of (4) 10 hr or (5) 8 hr days
- No weekends, holidays or on call required
- Potential for OR time
- Recommends, participates in, and works to ensure the success of efforts to improvecost effectiveness and quality of care provided to patients
- Contribute as an integral part optimizing the patient experience with participation in standard of care practices, research, education, patient safety and quality improvement initiatives
- Work closely with patients in the outpatient and inpatient settings
- Evaluate and treat patients with appropriate medical diagnostic/treatment skills
- Provides appropriate documentation that meets insurance company requirements;
appeal all denials in a timely manner.
- New Jersey PA license and NCCPA certification
- New graduates accepted
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, ethics, professionalism, adaptability, and determination
HMH also offers competitive compensation and a robust benefits package for full time and some part time positions.
Submit CV for immediate consideration to:
Jodi Fendrick, BSBM-HR, SHRM-CP, AAPPR
Apply on company website