Be a Leader at Hair Cuttery and help Salon Professionals experience their greatest potential!
If you're motivated to inspire salon professionals to reach their personal goals, then you're in the right place. We want each of our associates to be inspired to learn and grow. Our Salon Managers benefit from the top-notch leadership training backed by some of the best known names in the business so they can lead their teams to success.
As a Salon Manager, you will lead, develop and motivate a team of Hair Stylists to achieve personal, team and salon goals. You will drive the financial results of a Salon you proudly consider your own and positively impact fellow Salon Professionals by helping them grow their earnings!
Salon Manager Requirements:
● 12+ months experience in a salon environment, having worked as a Hair Stylist and/or in a Salon Manager capacity AND basic math skills
● MUST HAVE A COSMETOLOGY LICENSE in the state you are applying for AND be eligible to work in the United States
As a Salon Manager for Hair Cuttery, you will:
• Earn a salary and/or commission based compensation based on your performance and contribution
• Earn additional bonus compensation through achieving Monthly Salon Revenue targets and quarterly productivity & retail bonuses
Benefits for Salon Associates:
• Medical & Dental insurance
• FSA for Adults and Children
• Life & Disability insurance
• 401K & Roth
• Vacation & PTO at your average hourly earnings
• FREE Advance Education by REDKEN Certified Professionals
• Career Advancement & Performance Awards
At Hair Cuttery, you can build a Career for Life!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website