BASIC JOB FUNCTION:
Manage engineering department and supervise maintenance operations - i.e., refrigeration, heating, plumbing, etc. Ensure projects are completed according to specifications and on time. Establish or adjust work procedures to meet production schedules.
1. Maintain an adequate inventory of parts and supplies
2. Troubleshoot and repair malfunctions in mechanical and electrical systems and other equipment throughout the hotel
3. Manage engineering budget
4. Track guest room requests for service and ensure completion
5. Create work schedules for engineering associates
6. Provide training for engineering associates
7. Maintain MSDS and Lock Out/Tag Out procedures
8. Oversee preventative maintenance assignments
1. Bachelor's/technical degree or trade school preferred.
2. 5 - 7 years of engineering/maintenance experience required.
3. Prior knowledge of and experience in mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC required, certifications in these areas preferred.
4. Prior hospitality maintenance experience required (full-service hotel experience preferred).
5. Facilities management experience required.
6. Prior responsibility for a department budget required.
7. Prior management and leadership experience strongly preferred (candidates with at least 2 years of leadership experience will be given strong consideration).
8. Ability to work a flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends and holidays.
9. Relevant technical training, licenses and/or certifications preferred. (i.e. CFESA, NATE, EPA).
10. Preferred experience with commercial laundry and kitchen equipment.
11. Preferred experience with closed loop heating and chill water systems.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply on company website