Hard Rock Hotel Daytona Beach
We're auditioning for professional, outgoing and outrageous personalities to fill the role of Convention Services Coordinator.
As a Convention Services Coordinator, you'll be primarily responsible supporting our amazing Catering Team and ensuring that they have the tools, supplies and resources that they need to deliver service that sets us apart.
Key responsibilities of the Convention Services Coordinator include:
- Providing phone coverage.
- Working with clients to select menus, room set ups and agendas.
- Ensure BEO's and group resumes are completed and distributed to all of the necessary departments.
- Complete all pertinent correspondence with outside vendors to finalize programs.
- Meet and greet in-house guests upon arrival, review the course of events and introduce other staff members (Banquet manager, Captain etc.)
- Remain on site throughout event(s) to respond to any client requests and ensure smooth execution.
- Ensure proper communication between sales and operations departments to satisfy any special group needs.
- Partner with the Executive Chef and Food & Beverage Director in the development and revisions of catering menus.
- Ensure an extraordinary experience and create loyalty to the property and Hard Rock brand by exceeding expectations through exceptional service and product quality.
- Resolve guest and client complaints and implement changes to prevent future issues.
- Maintain and effective relationship with clients.
The ideal Convention Services Coordinator candidate will have at least one year of experience as a coordinator. If you have high performance standards, a high level of enthusiasm and thrive in a fast-paced team environment then you just might be the candidate that we're looking for!
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- Professional and friendly demeanor with a positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task in a high-profile, high-traffic environment
- Ability to read, comprehend and write simple instructions and/or short correspondence and memos
- Clear, concise written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
Education & Experience
High school diploma; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
One to two years in related experience and/or training.
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Short Term Disability / Long Term Disability / Life Insurance
- 401k - 4% Match
- Paid Vacation Days / Paid Sick Days
- Company Travel Discounts
An Equal Opportunity Employer
We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.
Apply on company website