Hartford HealthCare is the largest integrated health care system in Connecticut. Our system includes seven acute care hospitals. Charlotte Hungerford Hospital is a 109-bed hospital located in Torrington, CT, serving the needs of thirty towns in northwest CT. Hartford HealthCare's Tallwood Urology and Kidney Institute is seeking a general urologist to join our Northwest Region and Hartford Region, which includes Hartford Hospital, a tertiary care center.
The Tallwood Institute is comprised of a world-class Urology and Kidney care team of local and national leaders in their fields. Many of our physicians have advanced sub-specialty training, and are backed by a full team of interdisciplinary medical and surgical specialists across the system of care. The institute is structured around five system wide interdisciplinary disease management teams including urologic oncology, pelvic health and urinary incontinence, stones, men's health and chronic kidney disease. Each of our clinical programs is the market leader in the State of Connecticut.
We have it all so you can too: Enjoy the support and resources of a successful hospital system AND the autonomy of a close-knit community practice
- Join one of the largest Urology groups in New England with 30 Urologists, many of whom pioneered treatments that have become the gold standard of care nationwide
- Opportunity to also work at Hartford Hospital, a tertiary care setting and the flagship hospital of HHC
- Robust research opportunities available with Institute resources and support
- Support from fellowship trained urologists in the HHC practice
- Advanced Practitioner support
- Generous benefits and compensation including loan repayment and so much more!
Ideally situated between Boston and New York City, Connecticut offers you and your family the finest schools in the nation; four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
Apply on company website