Our team has an opening for a sanitation laborer, if you are ready to join a fun, hard-working and dedicated team and put your cleaning and sanitation skills to use we are looking for you!
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly cleaning requirements of facility and equipment according to the master sanitation schedule (MSS)
- Clean and sanitize equipment as well as cleaning of interior and exterior of the building.
- Dispose of refuse as needed.
- Maintains records and daily logs.
- Follows established Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's), Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOP's) and Safety Policies while performing job duties.
- Read chemical labels and Safety Data Sheets (SDS) for proper chemical handling.
- Support other sanitation personnel as needed.
- Maintain inventory levels for contract laundry services.
- Other duties, responsibilities and/or tasks as assigned.
Successful Candidates Will Have
- Ability to read, write, and understand English. (Without an interpreter)
- Ability to work in a team environment in a positive manner of respect, cooperation & flexibility.
- Good work ethic and ability to work independently.
- Requires operation of machinery, forklifts, scissor lift, sweepers, scrubbers etc.
Things to Know About The Job
- Mostly inside an industrial food grade facility – which requires smocks, hairnets and beard nets if necessary.
- There is a moderate level of noise while the plant is in production.
About Hazelnut Growers of Oregon
Wilco Hazelnut Growers of Oregon is s farmer-owned cooperative with a commitment to their core values and the communities that they serve. Wilco's respected 60 year business practices partnered with Hazelnut Growers of Oregon 30 years of reliable processing and marketing of hazelnuts ensures that the focus remains on the customers and growers, a strategic, systematic and profitable growth strategy and hiring, developing, motivating and retaining the best employees. The HGO cooperative serves over 300 hazelnut growers, and is led by more than 3000 grower owners. Hazelnut Growers of Oregon focuses on serving growers by returning profits to members and protecting the hazelnut supply chain through the highest food safety standards. The Wilco Hazelnut Growers of Oregon focus is clear, serve their customers with the products, services, and expertise they need while still striving to be a progressive company known for growth and innovation. Wilco has been named as one of the Top Work Places in Oregon and SW Washington by the Oregonian in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019. They are dedicated to their team and attributes this distinction to
Apply on company website