Employed group is adding a neurosurgeon in Orlando, Florida.
- Board certified or board eligible in neurological surgery
- Ideal candidate will possess strong leadership skills and a collaborative approach
- Well-rounded surgical experience that includes spinal, cranial, and tumors
- We see about 70/30, spinal/cranial
- Clinic conveniently located on hospital campus for easy access
- Employed by HCA Healthcare, the largest hospital network in the nation
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health benefits package and 401k
- Support and leadership of a large organization
- A company that is driven by its mission statement: Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life
About Osceola Regional Medical Center:
- Completed in April 1997 with over $125 million in expansions, Osceola Regional Medical Center is designed to be patient friendly that blends comprehensive state-of-the-art medical technology with the highest level of comfort and convenience possible for patients and visitors.
- We are committed to continually enhancing the standard of healthcare by providing services to include emergency care, trauma care, pediatric ER, heart and vascular institute, comprehensive stroke center, the Baby Suites maternity care, neonatal intensive care unit level II, womens services, behavioral health, orthopaedics and spine and a GME program
Located only 17 miles south of Orlando, beautiful Kissimmee, FL truly has something for everyone and an endless array of community amenities and activities to enjoy. An ideal blend of theme-park thrills, outdoor adventure, and unspoiled natural beauty is right at your fingertips. World-class shopping is only minutes away, and there are endless pristine golf courses for year-round enjoyment. For the fishing enthusiast, the Kissimmee Chain-of-Lakes includes some of the states largest and finest fishing and recreational attractions. The sandy beaches of the Atlantic Ocean are only one hour to the east, and the Gulf of Mexico is two hours to the west. Numerous public and private schools and local universities offer excellent education options. The Orlando International Airport is minutes away from Kissimmee and the smaller Orlando Sanford International Airport sits about an hour to the north. Come see how Orlando can offer you the quality of life that you've always wanted!
Employed group is adding a neurosurgeon in Orlando, Florida.Qualified Candidates:- Board certified or ...
Apply on company website