ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare is looking for Critical Care Trained Physician to join us in our mission to make a difference in the care of every patient every day at Reston Hospital Center in Reston, VA.
- 24-bed combined Med/Surg/Trauma ICU; avg daily census of 13-16
- Open ICU with mandatory consult from the ICC intensivist on all adult ICU non-trauma cases
- MD 7 am-7 pm; and backup call for APP support staff covering nights
- Critical Care fellowship and board certification (or eligible if within 5 years of completion of training)
- Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, CME allowance and days, and more
- Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
- Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
- Occurrence based malpractice Insurance
- Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
- Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities
About ICC Healthcare
- ICC Healthcare employees over 300 providers in 38 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year.
- Last year, our providers had over 200,000 patient encounters nationwide.
- We are part of the HCA system of care. HCA owns and operates over 165 facilities in 19 states providing services to over 26 million patients annually.
The ICC Difference
- The success of the ICC intensivist program relies on strong team building strategies within the ICU, the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide critical care services.
- Our physicians have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA.
- We believe work/life balance is an important and strive to help providers maintain this balance.
- We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience.
- Our partnership with HCA provides access to data on a large scale and allows us to test and implement new models of care and management for the best interest of our patients and physicians.
ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare is looking for Critical Care Trained Physician to join us in our mission to make a difference in the ...
Apply on company website