Join a busy hospital employed practice. We are seeking a board certified/board eligible Gastroenterologist to join our group practice. Large multi-specialty 25 provider group with 3 GIs. ERCP interest/experience required. Cover one hospital only; offering state of the art Endoscopy suites, 24/7 Hospitalist program and Intensivists. Competitive compensation and excellent benefits package.
Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center is a 133-bed, all-private, medical/surgical hospital located in Fredericksburg, Virginia. Since our opening in June of 2010, the facility has been dedicated to serving and improving the health of our community offering:
- 24-hour emergency department care
- Advanced technology operating rooms
- Radiology imaging services including X-ray, ultrasound, mammography, CT, MRI, interventional radiology, & nuclear medicine
- Physical therapy, Occupational therapy, & Speech therapy for children and adults
- Intensive Care Unit & step-down Progressive Care Unit
- A state-of-the-art Cancer center including radiation therapy, infusion services, and stereotactic radiosurgery
- Surgical services including: robotics, orthopedics, spine, bariatric, ENT, urology, oncology, vascular, gynecological, and plastic surgery.
SRMC, an HCA Virginia facility, is an Accredited Chest Pain Center with the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care, a designated Center of Excellence for Minimally Invasive Gynecology (COEMIG), and is certified by the National Institute for Care of Hospitalized Elderly (NICHE). SRMC has been recognized by The Joint Commission as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures.
Fredericksburg is conveniently located one hour south of Washington, D.C. and one hour north of Richmond, VA, in one of the most rapidly growing areas of the country. As the place of George Washington's boyhood home and the location of five civil war era battles, US history abounds.
Apply on company website